Your logolance rating is updated nightly by a proprietary algorithm that takes a number of metrics into consideration to calculate your quality and importance to the logolance design community.
These metrics include but are not limited to the following:
- Portfolio uploaded – is this designers portfolio uploaded with 12 or more designs?
- Community participation – how often does this designer participate in public market research, submit articles to the daily dos or participate in discussion on the daily dos?
- Portfolio quality bonus – only a select group of designers receive the portfolio quality bonus, which is given to exceptional portfolios by logolance staff
- Client proposal rating – how have clients rated this designers proposals?
- Client logo rating – how have clients rated this designers logo design concepts?
- Portfolio link – has this designer linked to their portfolio from an external website?
At any time, each of these metrics can help, hurt, or have no effect on your overall logolance rating.