Logolance Help Documentation

how much will my designers be paid?

Clients may choose to work with one or more designers through Logolance.  When working with multiple designers, approximately 60% of the project budget is split among the designers to develop 3-6 concepts.  At that point, the client may choose one designer to continue to revise and refine their design and produce the final production files.  This designer is paid the remaining 40%.

The table to the left shows an example of the budget and payment detail that is provided to a designer that is reviewing a project posting. This table shows that the client’s total budget is $4,000.

In this case, the designer has chosen to work with two designers, and each designer will be paid $1,250 to develop logo design concepts.  The designer selected for the extended engagement will be paid an additional $1,500.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Logolance icon
© 2010-2011 Logolance. All rights reserved.