Logolance Help Documentation

how do I pay my designers?

We invoice and collect payment directly from you on behalf of designers on your project.  It is free for you to use Logolance to post your project and review proposals.  We collect a 25% deposit if you choose to move forward with your project.  Upon successful completion of your project, we collect the remaining 75%, and the designer that created your chosen logo design will then deliver the final production files.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Logolance icon
© 2010-2011 Logolance. All rights reserved.